Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Costa Rica


I just spent 5 days in the north of Costa Rica photographing
the new catalog for the clothing brand 291 Venice.
It was really interesting to work with Maryam Malakpour (stylist, maryammalakpour.com)
She told me all about the Louis Vuitton campaign with annie Leibovitz
that she styled! working with such people makes such a difference! I think it is really important to be around people that help you to learn and sharpen your skills.
The catalog should be ready in 4 weeks
Thank you 291 Venice

1 comment:

  1. I really like the feeling of this photograph. The mixture of the costumes with the 291 clothes, the play of light and even the attitude that each of the model's are portraying; gives the picture an overall sense of mystery which I find very captivating and interesting.

    ReplyDelete